Home | FAQ | Contact Us | Sitemap | Français   
Home
About Us
Who we are
What's new ?
Commitment to quality
Our president
Community involvement
Products
White Cedar Shingles
Samples
Quote
Natural
Factory Coated Shingles
Victorian Series
Snow fences and sand fences
Fence Boards and Moulded Pickets
Laths
By-products
100% Green
Photo Gallery
Technical Information
Calculator
Installation Guide
Installation
Best Product
Material Safety Data Sheet
Warranties
MAIN CATEGORY
Dealers
FAQ
Contact Us
Sitemap

Français

Our Products > Laths


Waska Laths

Waska makes laths from two species of wood: aspen and white Cedar.

Waska transforms 13,000 cords of wood into laths annually.

Out of its total production of laths, 40% goes for industrial purposes and the remaining 60% in construction.

Waska makes aspen or cedar laths in many different sizes hence we are always trying to supply you with any size you might need.

Total annual production of aspen and cedar laths at Waska is 22.4 million units, sold in New England, in the mid-western states, in Ontario, in Quebec and in Atlantic Canada. But if you want it anywhere else, we'll ship it.





Review(s)

Name * :

Review * :